29 Aug Accessible Activities For Families In The Triad, NC
Please see links below for sports, arts, socialization, activities and movie options geared towards families and kiddos with Autism in the Triad, NC area — including Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point:
- Dance: In Motion Dance Center’s Leaps Without Bounds
- Gymnastics: Ultimate Kids’ Happy Bees
- Cheerleading: Greensboro All-Stars Exceptional Athletes Sapphire Cheerleading
- Soccer: NC Fusion TOPSoccer
- Baseball: The Little League Challenger Program
- Tennis: ACEing Autism
- Taekwondo: Tigereye Taekwondo APP Program
- Greensboro Adaptive Sports
- Special Olympics
Certified Autism Centers in NC
Many local businesses have made the commitment to become Certified Autism Centers (CAC) through the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards, IBCCES. Meaning, they have gone through autism and sensory-sensitivity and awareness training and are equipped to serve guests on the autism spectrum, their families and caregivers.
Movie Theaters with Sensory-Friendly Days
Special thanks to members of the CCABA community for helping to compile this list!